Basic health science, MD, MRCSI, OMSB, Fellowship in UK, Laparoscopy (DMAS, FMAS).
Dr. Ibrahim Al Waili received his Bachelor of Health Sciences in 2002 and MD in 2005 from the Sultan Qaboos University, Muscat, Oman. He later went on to complete his International Training and Fellowship in Breast Surgery in 2016 from the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Birmingham, UK.
Malignant & benign breast diseases. Along with his special interest on oncological resection of breast cancer, with immediate & delayed reconstructive surgeries.
His has vast experience in Aesthetic corrective breast surgeries, such as implants, base reconstruction, autologous reconstructive surgeries like muscle flaps (LD reconstruction, TRAM), Therapeutic mammoplasty, Reduction mammoplasty, Breast augmentation.
• Member of the educational committee on Oman Medical Specialty Board
• Vice-president of Oman Breast Cancer Society
• Active member of simulation subcommittee general surgery-OMSB
• Oman Surgical Society – Board member
• Oman Medical Association - Member